Friday, August 20, 2010

A little white trash, but still cute...

I forgot to post this when it happened. Over the summer there were periods of time when the kids would get crazy. Not just a bit loud, or fighting too much, but actually so insane that I thought about committing them to a child psych ward (if such things exist). The summer's here are similar to what I imagine harsh winters are like in cold states. It is way to hot for the kids to play outside for more than about 5 minutes and without the structure of school and the consistent stimulation, they just go bonkers. One day it was super quiet for quite some time and I honestly was enjoying the peace, but figured it was my duty as the care giver of my home to check on them and as all mothers know, when it is quiet for too long, something bad is probably happening. So, I wandered around the house until I found Ethan, Kaiya, and Porter in my bathroom. They had found an old set of hair extensions that I had purchased and lost under my bathroom sink years ago and decided it would be fun to try them on. Here is the result:


So, the moral of this story is...too much quiet from your kids is not always a bad thing. It can actually turn into a nice break for Mom and good clean fun for the kids.

3 comments:

Livin La Vida Keto said...

Love that mullet!

Melanie said...

That is seriously hilarious! I love your kids!

Melanie said...

That is seriously hilarious! I love your kids!