That is just one funny example of the fun I have on a daily basis with my sweet little 3 year old.
![]() |
| Porter's first day of Preschool at A&E Learning Academy |
He is also loving the extra attention and structure he gets from his new preschool that he attends on Tues, Wed. and Thur. for 2 1/2 hours a day. My sister-in-law has a Masters in teaching and has taught elementary school for years. Since she had twins, she has been at home and figured she could still teach at home while staying with her kids. It seems to be a win/win for everyone. It give me the quiet time I need to get some work done, Porter is getting to socialize with kids his own age while learning his letters, colors, and numbers, and Heather gets to keep her teaching skills fresh and give her twins a gaggle of new friends to play with 3 days a week.
If I could pick a period of time in my life where things seemed to be smooth and fun and I could keep it this way for a LONG time, this would be it. I am really enjoying life at this phase.



No comments:
Post a Comment