Sunday, August 23, 2009

Winter Jammies

So Grandma was very generous and got all the kids new winter jammies yesterday, and although it is still in the mid 70's at night the kids HAD to wear them to bed. I have to admit they did look cute. I took this photo so we could send it to Grandma so she could see how well the jammies fit, and then afterwards I realized how typical of my children this photo really was. Poor little Kaiya is trapped in the middle of a tiny mob. They are ready to beat her a moments notice and she is still smiling even though she knows how bad a spatula to the forehead hurts. The thing the small mob doesn't understand is that some day, and probably some day very soon, Kaiya and her mob of one, will have lots of giggly, foofy, pink princess girlfriends in her mob and she will get her revenge. Muahhh ha ha ha (insert maniacal laugh). Let the battles commence.

1 comment:

Livin La Vida Keto said...

Grandma is always good for some jammies. She knows what kids love too. They are getting soooo very cute. The cuteness factor is way up. I hope you are doing well!
XOXO