Well, we finally got our Christmas lights up. I thought I would take some video of them for you so you can see them. There is sound that goes along with it, so make sure to pause the music at the bottom of the blog so you can get the full affect.
Okay.... so maybe those are not our Christmas lights. :) In fact, we do not even have our decorations down from the attic yet, but maybe this weekend. I just thought this was the most amazing Christmas light display. Just be glad you are not this guy's neighbor. I would have to shoot out his speakers after about 3 times of that.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
We finally got our lights up....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We only have 1/2 of our lights up! We don't have a ladder tall enough to reach the top of our roof. Curse this tall house. Alan is about to give up. By the time we get them all up, it will be time to take them down again. Oh well!
Post a Comment