Monday, December 8, 2008

Family Chaos... I Mean Photos.

We found the perfect outfits, the perfect spot, and the perfect camera. We even found the perfect brother to come and take our beautiful family photos. The only thing we neglected to figure out, was how to get three children under the ages of 5 to all sit still at the same time and look at a tiny window on a camera. We made every noise possible to get their attention, bribed with every candy ever made, and even threatened with bodily harm... so, here are the results. From what I see, we have nothing that we can use for a Christmas card. Good thing I know Photoshop and can replace faces and heads and bodies. Hopefully I can make some sort of a decent photo from all of this. Wish me luck, I am gonna need it.

Click on the photo for larger view.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That is awesome! I love the pictures. Who says everyone has to look at the camera? :)

The Smiths said...

OHHH, i SO feel your pain! Nothing like family pictures! They are cute though!