Sunday, September 28, 2008

Funny Man

For Father's Day this year, I got EK a gift certificate for classes at Jesterz, an improv comedy club in Scottsdale (www.jesterzimprov.com/). When we were dating he took me there and I remembered him saying that he always thought it would be fun to do that, so I gave him the opportunity. The class is one day a week for 12 weeks and then at the end he got to perform with his class. EK's performance was on Wednesday of last week and he was, by far, the funnies one there. The house was packed and the laughter could be heard from the street. I always wanted to marry a funny guy, and it looks like I got my wish. If you want to see just how funny he is, ask him to show you the many moods of "cat face". It makes me laugh every time and I have seen it hundreds of times. Thanks for filling my life with laughter EK.
I video taped a few of his skits and put the funniest ones on You Tube. The sound it really bad, so you will have to listen carefully. The first one was a skit where the only inspiration was, "riding pigs". The second one was they were hosting a radio show and the topic was sweater vests. Enjoy!

Don't forget to go to the very bottom of the blog first and turn off the music before you watch EK's videos.



1 comment:

Marquita said...

Those were hilarious! Way to go EK!

Hey Tammy, I think I saw Annie at Black Angus on Friday night. Did she and her husband to there? Kirk and I were pulling up and parking when they walked inside. By the time we got inside, they were already seated! Tell her hi for me!