Saturday, September 6, 2008

Coolest Dad in the World goes to...


When I was young I always wished that I had a secret door in my room. I didn't really think through where it would go, but it would have been cool. I was thinking a few months ago that it would be really fun if our kids had a secret door in their rooms, so I told EK about my idea and that we (meaning EK) could put a door in the wall between the kids closets. After much thought EK was able to find a tiny door from our friend Kevin and got it installed between the two closets in the kids rooms. You can't see it if the closet doors our closed but if you go through Ethan and Porters closet you will come out the other side in Kaiya's closet. They thought it was the coolest thing in the world. EK did such a great job of being a Carpenter. :) If you want to come over and go through the tiny secret door, just call. We are only charging a small cover charge, but it is soooo worth it.

3 comments:

Johnson said...

You win! You win! You are the coolest dad. Man, why didn't we think of that? Seriously, I'll come baby-sit just so I have an excuse to crawl through the secret passage.

Livin La Vida Keto said...

That is pretty fun! We had little doors in our house in Cedar City that led into the attic and we just thought they were the best thing ever! Way to go E.K. Labor Day looks fun too. Where did all of you get your cool toys?

Marquita said...

Holy Crap, that's super cool! My kids would love something like that! Way to go, EK!