Okay, so I just have to brag a bit about my husband. I'm not sure what I did or who I was in the pre-existence to deserve such a great guy, but he has made me the luckiest woman EVER!
I guess I should start by telling you about Mothers Day this year. EK told me that I needed to pack a bag for an overnight trip for my Mothers Day Weekend surprise (oh yea, I said it, weekend). So I packed a bag and waited for further instructions. EK had planned an overnight trip for the two of us. He had the babysitter all arranged and the kids taken care of. I was able to have him all to myself (kid free) for 2 whole days. We got to go shopping and go to dinner and a movie and all of it without having to worry about the time or how much we had to pay the sitter if we were out too long, etc. It was the best Mother's Day I have had yet. And Sandy, the coolest aunt/babysitter, was so nice to watch my kids for us so we could do this.
The other thing that EK does really well is his job. Not many people know what he does and there are rumors that he is CIA, but I can assure you he is not. He works as a "process improvement guy" (yea, I'm pretty sure that's his title on his business card). He is one of the Vice Presidents for Bank of America and his roll (in a nut shell) is to improve the processes at the bank. He is constantly being given trophies and plaques and awards for a job well done and no one ever knows about it because he is so humble. So, here is where I come in to recognize his achievements. The latest recognition he received was the "World Class Customer Experience Award". They recognized him publicly in Dallas, TX at his last business trip and then gave him a cool crystal award with his name and the award engraved on it. I know from watching him work and seeing how dedicated he is to his job, that the bank has a great thing going for them by having EK as an employee. Congratulations EK.


2 comments:
Great job EK! I always knew you were good at what you do. Congratulations on the award! You are awesome!
Thanks sis. It is mostly smoke and mirrors, but every once and a while I get lucky. Believe it or not, I didn't have to pay for this post either. I guess that makes Tammy my unofficial publicist ;)
Post a Comment