Once upon a time there was a Krispy Kreme store in Mesa, AZ and I loved to frequent that store on a regular basis. Then one day it went away with rumors of never coming back. Then all the other Krispy Kreme stores in the Phoenix area closed down and I was sad. I didn't know what I had until I lost it. But then... the rumor mill started up again and it said that they were going to open up one store in Arizona and it was going to be the one in Mesa. I was very excited but then nothing happened. Then one day (not too long ago) the store opened and the delicious smell of hot oil and sugar was everywhere and I was able to go binge on donuts once again. (Funny how I still have 20 pounds to loose). So here is PJ and KC's favorite place in the world (because they have never been to Disneyland). It just makes you want to run out and buy a box of fresh, hot, calorie filled goodness doesn't it.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
MMMM... you are making my mouth water just by the looks of it! I wish we had one closer to us!
Post a Comment