Father's Day was so fun. We started on Saturday night with a surprise Fondue party for EK, and all the Dad's in his family. Tara had the idea and set it all up and supplied most of the food. It was delicious. We ate and ate and ate and then when we were really full, we brought out the next course and started all over. We ended up with a cheese course, salad course, meat course (which included, steak, chicken, and shrimp, as well as potatoes, mushrooms, squash, and carrots). We then finished it all off with the chocolate course. It was so great and the best part was, we did it at my house and so everyone left me the leftovers. Yummy! We also played a new game that we had bought called Quelf (very fun game).
Then on Sunday, we went to my Dad's house and we had BBQ and sat around and talked and then of course I had to break out Quelf and show my family how fun it was. I got EK a 12 week course at a local improv theatre. He will start his classes in July and then at the end of the 12 weeks he will perform, so if you like improv comedy, let me know and I will get you the details so you too can come and heckle EK. Happy Father's Day Dad's. We love you!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Tammy, I didn't know you started a blog! That's sooo awesome. Now, we can somewhat keep in touch, since we never see each other! We really need to start up Applebee's again! Your kids are sooo cute! I love the blog!
Post a Comment