Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day Preschool Style

I attended Kaiya's pre-school Mother's Day program and it was, as usual, amazing and adorable and sweet. Mrs. McClure, Kaiya's pre-school teacher, does an amazing job of getting 35+ children to sing and dance and put on the most enjoyable program. They performed about 8 Mother's Day songs and then gave all of us mothers a flower pot with flowers in it (that were actually pens) and a plaster mold of their tiny hands. Mrs. McClure made a silhouette of each kid and the kids gave us that as well. We finished it all up with a very tasty luncheon with probably the best rolls I have ever eaten in my life and about 20 different desserts. Life doesn't get much better then that when you get praised for over an hour and then get to eat and eat and eat. I really am grateful for Mother's Day, especially when it happens pre-school style.
 



No comments: