Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am gonna be an Aunt to twins!!!

My brother Jim, and his wife Heather are expecting twins in May. The are having twin boys. We are all so excited for both of them. I just know those boys are gonna be the cutest boys ever and they could not be born into a more awesome family. Heather is an elementary school teacher, so she is gonna be a great Mom and my brother Jim is just so laid back and chill, that these kids are just gonna be so cool (that, or they will be crazy, but either way they will be cute).

Last weekend my sister, Mom, Mother-in-law, and I threw a baby shower for Heather. We did it here at my house and it turned out very cute. I had seen a cake at another baby shower that I had gone to, that was made out of diapers, so my sister and I decided to see if we could make one ourselves. We did, and it turned out so cute, if I do say so myself. We played a bunch of fun games and ate lots of delicious food. All-in-all, I think it was a great baby shower and hopefully Heather and Jim have everything they need for their two new little bundles of joy that will be here soon. Good Luck Jim and Heather!


2 comments:

The Smiths said...

awww congrats! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

I love your diaper cake! Sooo cute. I was gonna attempt to make one myself for my sis who is expecting.