So I took the plunge, bit the bullet, took the first step, and signed up for a gym membership. I have signed up with a gym before and it ended with me paying some guys salary for the duration of my 1 year contract and I went a total of about 3 times. Well this time I vowed to NOT let that happen again, so I signed up with a trainer who will guarantee that I be there or he will come to my house and drag me out kicking and screaming. My trainers name is John and he is awesome. My Mom and I both go and he trains us both at the same time. I am super excited and I am staying motivated. Well, the other day John asked me to bring in a "before" photo so they can use it to contrast the one they take when I am done with John. I looked for a good fat photo, but I couldn't find a good one, so I created one on Photoshop. Then I decided that my "after" is going to take too long to accomplish, so I just went ahead and created my own after photo as well. So, here it is, the Before and After photos of me. Aren't you so proud of me. I have come such a long way. :)


5 comments:
Wow, you were large and in charge! And now you look fantastic!! :)
That's hilarious!
I do that everytime I decide I'm going to start seriously losing weight. Photoshop rocks!
What happened to your boobs! You must have exercised them away. It will be easier to run the marathons now.
Ha ha ha...okay honestly, if you get THAT skinny, I am personally going to come over and force feed you brownies..Good on ya for working out! You are an inspiration to me.
Post a Comment