What a great idea, I think I will do that. Oh, that is cute, I can totally do that for the kids. I could paint that myself. I could fix that..... Yikes!!! What is my problem? I have taken on so many projects that I don't even remember them all. I get all excited about what it will look like when it is done so I buy all the stuff and then it sits, for years sometimes. I have a door on my back patio that has been half painted for over 2 years. I guess I should just wait until I have to paint my house again and have the painters do it. I have probably 5 gallons of paint in my garage that is drying up as I type, for projects that I know will be cool when (or if) I get them done. I want to paint Ethan and Porters room and make it cute, I want to make some magnet boards for the kids rooms for them to display their school work and art work. I want to finish the baseboards that we started to install 2 years ago. I want to paint pictures of my kids and our family for our walls. I want to update the family photos and albums. I want to learn Spanish, I want, I want, I want. I have never been very good at setting goals and writing things down and setting a start and end date, but now I am seeing the error of my ways. I guess now is the time to start doing that if I want to get anything finished. Yes, now is the time, I will do that... maybe tomorrow.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hehe. You are too funny. I do the same thing. You should see my closet. I am sure it will get worse as we have kids. :) Btw, I love your new background!
I want someone to make my dinner, do my laundry, and rub my back, darn it! I love projects too. Maybe when I have grandkids...
Post a Comment