Monday, November 10, 2008

Some highlights on things I forgot...
















I have been a bad, bad, blogger lately, so in order to optimize my time and get everything down, here is the latest on things that have happened in our lives from the past month.

Last week Kaiya had a Fire Station Field trip with her Preschool. They got to go visit the fire station on Adobe and Lindsay in Mesa. They got to see the whole fire station, see the fire trucks, and even spray one of the file hoses. She had a great time and now she calls all fire fighters "Fireman Geoff". It is too funny.
On October 18th my company threw our first annual School Webmasters Picnic. We did a western theme and had everyone come for Dave's BBQ and we had the Jesterz come and perform. We gave out prizes and awards and fun door prizes. It was a blast and we got to meet everyone that we have never met before in person. It is fun having a company that is all Web based, but it is nice to finally meet everyone as well. We had people come from Florida and Utah just to meet the company and it's employees. In 6 years we have grown from a 2 woman team to a team of 23 and over 150 live Websites. Wow, watch out Oprah, here we come.
On October 25th I ran the YMCA 1/2 Marathon. Phew, that was a challenge, but I did it. There isn't a lot to say about that except that my toe nail next to my big toe fell off because I got a blister under it because of running for so long. :) I came in 553rd place and it took me 2 hours and 40 minutes to run 13.1 miles. My goal is to get faster and run the PF Changs in at least a 10 minute mile. I need to get faster so I can rock the Ragnar Relay in February as well.
Okay, so I am sure there is more than that and I am just not thinking clearly now, so I will leave you with that and add more as my brain warms up.

2 comments:

Johnson said...

I am counting on you to be my running partner at the Turkey Trot. Dang, your legs are so skinny in your running picture! Also, why did you leave out the picture of the best looking fire fighter in Mesa?

Melanie said...

I hate to tell you this Tammy, but you are running the wrong way! Turn around!! :)