Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hockey Rocks


I have always loved going to professional games for any sport when I get the chance, and today I was given the opportunity to go to my first hockey game. EK and I got to go with Bill and Sandy to see the Phoenix Coyotes in the Toyota sky box. I guess if you are going to go to your first game for any sport, going in a sky box isn't too shabby. The food was amazing and it was all you could eat, and the game was even better. The Coyotes didn't win, but it was still fun to watch. Of all the professional sports that I have seen live, hockey is my favorite so far. I have been told that arena football is great too, but I have yet to go to an arena football game, so until then, hockey will remain my favorite live sport to watch. There was even two fights. Yes, loud music, cheering, all you can eat food, a bunch of Russian Canadians with sticks and fighting... it doesn't get any better than that.

No comments: