
Ethan started Kindergarten on Monday and he is loving it. He was so excited to be a big kid and go to the same school as his cousins. He had a great day. His teacher is really good and he really likes her. He came home on Monday and said,"I can't wait to go tomorrow." I am so glad that he likes it. Kaiya will start her preschool in a few weeks an I will post her first day photos after I take them. She is going to go to the same preschool that Ethan went to last year and I know she will love it. It hadn't been 2 hours after Ethan left for school and Kaiya came to me and told me she was bored and needed a friend. I think starting preschool will really help. I still don't know what to do with all my kid free time. It is like a mini vacation. I think I will adjust pretty well to this new school thing.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
First Day in Kindergarten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment