Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ethan and Kaiya Tour Paris on a Vespa

So we figured it would be nice if our two oldest got to experience the world first hand. We sent them to Paris for their summer vacation. They had a good flight and they rented a Vespa when then got there and toured all over. They had a blast. They had to get side jobs in order to make it home because they spent all their money on souvenirs for EK and I, but all-in-all, it was a great trip for them. They had a generous Parisian take a quick photo of them as they drove past. Don't they look like they are enjoying themselves?

Okay, so maybe it is a toy Vespa in Sears next to the exercise equipment, but when you have a Mom that is a graphic designer, anything is possible. I am actually just a little jealous of everyone else around me that is going off to France, England, Scotland, concerts, and cruises. :) So, I create my own excitement and use my imagination to pretend that I live a life of adventure and spontaneity. Actually, my Summer so far has been very exciting and I have enjoyed the activities that we have done as a family. Ethan and Kaiya will start school in a few weeks and my work will pick back up, so it has been nice to have the relaxing summer.

5 comments:

Andy and Melanie said...

That is an awesome picture! K & E sure have a talented mother! They are so lucky to travel the world at such a young age! :)

Johnson said...

Gosh, why can't we all be so creative? That picture is adorable. Also, I can't believe how big Porter is in the other pictures!! When did that happen? What a cutie!

The Sorensens. said...

hey haha, ya i did my header :D its kinda hard to figure out but so easy once you know what to do..i made it at scrapblog

Marquita said...

Sooo awesome! What a cool picture! Tammy, what have you been up to? We seriously need to get to Applebee's SOON!!!! Do you talk to Lindsay much? Is her cell phone disconnected?

Marquita said...

Hey, we can go anytime. When is good for you and Annie? Did you hear that Micah had her baby 3 weeks ago. Blake Orin Maxwell. #5 for them. Geez, that's a lot of kids.

Kind of sad about Lindsay. I've tried calling and emailing too. What the heck???