EC, my 5 year old, had a big day today. He graduated from preschool and will officially be going to kindergarten next year. I love the preschool that he was going to and I will be sending KC there next year. EC's teacher is wonderful and just absolutely loves kids. She teaches them all kinds of things to get them ready for kindergarten, and does almost all of it through song or creative rhymes. Below is a video of EC and his classmates singing God Bless America. This is one of more than 12 songs they sang today at the graduation ceremony. It was hard not to cry watching them because they are all so cute. I can see why his teacher loves her job (that she has been doing for over 16 years). She gets to watch these precious little minds grow and develop right before her eyes. Congratulation EC, welcome to the next big step of life... Public School.
I also used this graduation as an excuse to practice decorating cakes. I have always wanted to know how to do that, so this was my first attempt at cake decorating. Instead of decorating a whole cake I figured I would start small and do tiny bite sized cupcakes first. The photo to the left is a photo I took of one of the 36 cupcakes I decorated for EC's class. I think I have cupcake decorating out of my system now. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment