Wednesday, January 16, 2008

We Survived the Holidays!

So the holidays have come and gone and believe it or not, we all survived. We had lots to do, see, plan and wrap. Ethan had a Christmas program for preschool where he sang about 10 Christmas songs on stage with all his classmates. One word; adorable. I hosted my Bunco party at my house the second week of December and that was crazy. I like the group that we play Bunco with, but will not be hosting another party like that at my house again. It was too stressful. I felt like my house had to be perfect before the party so I spent lots of time fixing, painting, and cleaning. Yikes. Then a week later I hosted our Block Cookie Exchange at my house. That was fun and boy did I get a lot of good recipies for yummy Christmas treats. We then had New Years at my house with the whole family from my side and EK's side and we had a blast. My parents purchased a Wii for Christmas and we all played that until after 2am New Years day. FUN FUN FUN. Then on Sunday we had everyone over again for KC and EK's Birthday party extravaganza. KC made out like a fat rat and has more "3 year old" presents to play with for a year at least. I am now currently enrolled at ASU to get my Masters in GIT (Graphic Information Technology), so all the parties and family fun have now come to a screaching hault for now. I have to buckle down now and study. The program I am in requires a 3.0 GPA in order to graduate, so with that... I am off to study. Until next time, keep living, keep loving and keep bloggin'.

No comments: