Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Porter turns 2

Porter is officially allowed to act up, be cranky, and get into EVERYTHING because he is two years old now. I actually don't know why everyone calls two years old the "terrible two's" because everyone two year old I have ever met is adorable. I can't say the same for all the three year olds, but two is such a fun age. We invited the family over for a BBQ birthday party on April 11th to celebrate his birthday. We had a great turnout and Porter got very spoiled with lots of great new toys. He had a great time playing with his cousins and seeing all the family. He also enjoyed eating the three tier cake. From my perspective it was a great success and a lot of fun. Happy Birthday little one. Mommy & Daddy love you!!



1 comment:

Livin La Vida Keto said...

Happy Birthday Cutie Pie Porter! I wish we could have been there to help celebrate.