We decided instead of going out and finding a sitter and doing that whole mess this year, we would just stay in and invite our friends and family over to our house for a fun little New Years Party. We had about 14 people show up and we just ate and played games until midnight. We then went out into the street and set off fireworks and toasted the new year with some apple cider. We did spend a majority of the time eating however. What started out to be just a small appetizer party, turned into a very large table of everything. We ate very well and I loved what everyone brought. Here are a few photos of the excitement and the food. The photo of the guys with whip cream on their faces was a contest to see who could be the first to dig a cherry out of a bowl, eat it, and then spit the seed back into the bowl. My brother-in-law won the gift card. Congrats Brent.
I am so thankful to be moving onto a new year and sad to see the last year pass. I had a great 2008, accomplished many of my goals that I set, and look forward to setting more goals for 2009. We wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope you have the most prosperous year yet.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
New Years 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Happy New Year, Carpenters! It looks like you had a ton of fun! I love your header! Very cool!
Post a Comment