On November 23rd, 2001 EK and I got married in the Mesa, AZ temple for time and all eternity. Eternity, you may say, WOW that is a long time. Well, when you are married to someone as completely amazing as EK, then you would question whether or not eternity is long enough. It is hard to believe that we have been married for 7 years. We have both graduated from college, bought, sold, and remodeled 2 houses, had three children, bought and sold 3 cars, as well as learned how to care for a yard, a pool, and small children. That is just the beginning of what we have done and I could not have done any of it without EK.
For our anniversary this year, EK got me seven gifts. I got one yesterday and one today and each day I will get another one for seven days. Not only did he get me seven gifts, but they are so very thoughtful. Each one is a gift that goes along with something that he loves about me. For example, he loves that I like to be with people and have fun, play games, have parties, so for my first gift, he got me a gift card to the game store in the mall, so I can go pick out a new board game to play with everyone. Today, he got me a gift card for Golden Spoon because he loves how I spend time with my sister and family and how I make time to relax and enjoy myself (usually at Golden Spoon). I can't wait to see what else I get. I love spreading my anniversary out over seven days. I hope he continues to do that every year. I will really enjoy it when we have our 50th anniversary. I will get gifts everyday for almost a year.
Here are some pictures of us on our wedding day. Ahhhhh..... we were skinny.
I love you EK. Thanks for picking me and putting up with me. 
Monday, November 24, 2008
Seven Years and Counting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
congrats! 7 years... It's fun to see some of your wedding pictures! Happy Anniversary!!!!
What do you mean..when we WERE skinny you still are!! And what a beautiful bride you were/are...Congrats! What a thoughtful hubby..that is cute..
Post a Comment