Friday, December 14, 2007

First Ever

So here it is!! The first issues of the Carpenter Blog. I can not promise perfect grammer or spelling, but it will be fun to be able to look back and see what has happened in our lives. I have really enjoyed reading and keeping up with my friends and family through their blogs, so I hope to be able to accomplish the same thing through mine. So, please buckle up and enjoy the ride.

First, our family was established in November of 2001 in the Mesa Arizona Temple. It was only 7 months later when we found out we would be having a child. We welcomed our first baby boy EC to this world with open arms and full hearts. We continued that trend every 2 years. In 2005 we had KC our darling princess and then in 2007 our 2nd boy, PJ. I am TC and my husband is EK.

We live in beautiful Mesa, Arizona where there are only 2 seasons; beautiful and crazy hot! We love it though and can't think of ever living anywhere else. Almost all of our family is here in AZ and we love to be able to see everyone on a regular basis. It is so important to me that my children grow up with extended family around on a regular basis. For those of you that are family and have moved away or are planning on moving away, we REALLY need you back. Hint Hint!!

Well, I welcome you to my virtual life and hope to be able to write on a regular basis.

No comments: